This was in my inbox this morning.
If you want to read the full article by Geoffery James it’s here at www.inc.com.
- Have I made certain that those I love feel loved?
- Have I done something today that improved the world?
- Have I conditioned my body to be more strong flexible and resilient?
- Have I reviewed and honed my plans for the future?
- Have I acted in private with the same integrity I exhibit in public?
- Have I avoided unkind words and deeds?
- Have I accomplished something worthwhile?
- Have I helped someone less fortunate?
- Have I collected some wonderful memories?
- Have I felt grateful for the incredible gift of being alive?
A good list of questions to keep things in perspective on good and bad days.